This was the worst weather I had seen at the Ice – beach. The terrific winds were blasting sand at the backs of our necks as we struggled with our cameras. We lasted long enough to get about 3 shots each. This shot was a surprise. I had set the shutter for a 10 second Magic Cloth exposure, but just 2 seconds into the exposure that wave came racing to the shore. All I could do was cover up the lens for the rest of the exposure and make a hasty retreat.
- Christmas Light Painting Photography TipsHere are a some festive light painting suggestions and tips for you to try this Christmas.
- ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw Day 14 - Win 2 Samyang Lenses!Samyang is giving you another opportunity to win some excellent optics and this time, there are two lenses up for grabs!
- The Travel Photographer of the Year Competition 2018 Winners Have Been AnnouncedThe Travel Photographer of the Year winners have been announced - here are a selection of the winning images.
- Up To 40% Off Sony CamerasAmazon UK have some great deals on Sony cameras, but hurry as they are on today only. Save money on mirrorless, bridge camera and compact models.
- Sony Has A 38MP Sensor For Smartphones Rumours SuggestSocial Media says Sony has another sensor for smartphones in the works and this time, it's a 38MP one which could appear in future smartphones.
- 6 DIY Last-Minute Christmas Photography Gifts You Can Make At HomeIn this tutorial, learn how to make 6 gifts you can give to friends and family who love photography.
- Low Light Church Photography TipsWe're heading back into the night but this time our focus is a church.
- ePHOTOzine Christmas Prize Draw Day 13 - Win 1 Of 4 Huawei Watch 2 Smart Devices!Helping you celebrate in style, Huawei is giving you the chance to win your very own Huawei Watch 2 in today's prize draw.
- Lightroom Classic CC 8.1 Update Has ArrivedThe December 2018 update for Lightroom Classic CC brings performance enhancements, photo merge improvements and a few new features to the popular photo management and editing software.
- Beginner Christmas Photography TipsHere are some top tips for people starting out in festive photography this Christmas.
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.