This is normally the spot where we take grab shots on our way through Vik. The truly dramatic shots normally come from the other side of Renisdrengur. This was a lucky moment with my magic cloth at the end of our January workshop.
- Master Urban Abstracts With These 8 TipsCapture something you may not have normally noticed by shooting abstracts in the city.
- Panasonic Leica 200mm f/2.8 Telephoto Lens Video ReviewDavid Thorpe puts the long reach of the Panasonic Leica 200mm f/2.8 Micro Four Thirds lens to the test.
- OnePlus 6 Red Smartphone Vs Apple iPhone 8 Plus Smartphone - Which Should I Buy?It's an Apple vs Android battle as we pit the OnePlus 6 against the iPhone 8 Plus to find out which one photographers should be paying attention to.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Rumoured To Have A Triple CameraReports suggest that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will feature a triple camera, adding a super-wide-angle lens to the mix.
- Patti Is A New Punks Tripod From 3 Legged ThingPatti is 3 Legged Thing's first full-size tripod available for under £100.
- Is Long Exposure Photography For You?Find out if long exposure photography is for you by thinking about 8 simple questions.
- Great Offers, Competitions, Products & Deals For Photographers In AugustAugust's best photography offers, competitions, deals and products for photographers.
- Meike Announce Hand Grip For Fujifilm X-A5 & X-A3Meike has announced a new hand grip for Fujifilm X-A5 & Fujifilm X-A3 cameras.
- Arizona Cave Image Awarded Photo Of The Week AccoladeAn image of a cave in Arizona has been awarded the Photo of the Week accolade.
- Top 18 Best Standard Prime Lenses 2018We countdown the top standard prime lenses, ePHOTOzine has reviewed, that sit in the 35-70mm range.
- Panasonic Leica 200mm f/2.8 Telephoto Lens Video Review