This service is for photo workshop organisers who require assistance planning and delivering a Photo Workshop in Iceland.
Let us arrange your hotels, transport, guides, itinerary and equipment rental.
- Licensed travel agency to get your transport and accommodation just right
- Immediate access to professional photo guides with instructing experience
- Experienced drivers to get you there in the most suitable transport
- Custom itinerary/ location guide written by a professional photographer
- All group sizes and workshop durations will be considered
- Equipment rental to help your workshop go smoothly
- Personal service and reasonable prices
Overnight photo tour packages are arranged with... Aurora Hunters - a licensed Iceland Travel Agent
Private photo tours customers are entitled to 10% discount on our advertised Whale watching and Northern lights tours. A coupon code will be sent with your ticket. Enter the code when you book a whale watching or Northern lights tour for automatic 10% discount.
When it comes to photography, there is no fairer statement that great photos come from being at the right place at the right time. In a country where the sunset/ sunrise can be in different directions depending on the time of the year, making the most of locations can be tricky unless you have years of experience behind you. Knowing which hotels offer a distinct photographic advantage can also be invaluable, when you are based just 15 minutes from light sensitive gems.
If you want your customers to be as comfortable as possible in the best locations with people who have worked these landscapes in all weather conditions, then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please use our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.